UNIVERSAL PRIVATE EQUITY
Investments | Venture Capital | Commercial Finance | Discreet Trader Pro | Financial Training | Offshore Services | International Banking | Trusts & Foundations | International Company Formations | Aviation Services | Yacht Services | International Property Ownership | Careers | Contact Us
Universal Private Equity Ltd, City Point, 1 Ropemaker Street, Moorgate, London, EC2Y 9HT. Universal Private Equity Ltd is part of a group consisting of, Universal Global Capital Ltd, Universal Corporate Finance Ltd, Universal Mortgage Solutions Ltd and Universal Property & Investment Corporation Ltd. Universal Private Equity is registered under the Data Protection Act under reference ZA219552. Calls may be monitored and recorded in order to help us to improve our quality of service.
UNIVERSAL CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
Make Universal Your First Choice For Career Progression
We currently have positions available which we have listed below. If you are interested in any of the positions you can email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or upload your CV from this website subsequent to reading the job descriptions.
FX / Commodities / Money Market Trader:
Salary: £120,000 - No upper limit
Contract: Full time
Trading the FX and Equity Markets locally and Internationally . Liasing with Senior Traders including those at the VP and ED Level.
Developing creative and innovative trading ideas and executing them.
Each candidate must possess the ability to communicate effectively and have an almost overwhelming drive to succeed. This combined with you holding a fascination with how the Financial Markets operate will make you an ideal candidate.
Experience is not essential, however any experience as a Sales Executuve/Broker/Trader or in Banking would be beneficial
You will have to complete the Qualified Professional Money Market Trading Qualification, which will give you a Certificate in Technical Analysis (CFTe 1 & 2) and the Equivalent of the Certificate in Securities Advice and Dealing as well as the Diploma in Money Market Trading. This means that you will have the qualifications necessary to operate within a regulated environment as well as the knowledge of what you need to do to make money within these environments. Passing these qualifications through our training arm guarantees your acceptance for this position. To be considered for this position upload your CV to us utilising the form below and one of our team will contact you.
Manager of Media and Marketing:
Salary: £52,525 - £59,060
Contract: Full time
• Helping to deliver the strategy for all external digital channels across our service and product range.
• Developing new initiatives and campaigns working with the product and marketing teams to drive volume and value growth as well as engagement through digital media, in an integrated approach.
• Delivering quarterly sales targets through management of Universal’s Digital Media Agency.
• Supporting plans based on insight and intuition to improve numbers visiting the site, working in conjunction with Guardian’s digital media agency.
• Supporting the build of compelling business cases for resource, exposure, activity and IT development to drive financial objectives.
• Contributing to weekly sales reporting and supporting sales analysis.
• Building relationships throughout the business and with external partners.
• Support the translation of Internet performance and activity in a non-technical manner to a primarily non digital audience
• Work with the external media agency to ensure that all reporting and value analysis is accurate, timely and transparent.
• Building the Universal brand and improving customers’ experience of Universal.
• Contributing ideas around how Universal can use new technologies and market developments
A Note for Younger Applicants.
Even if there are not any positions here which interest you we would like you to know that we are always looking out for highly driven Apprentices and Interns. This being the case you can still submit your CV to us using this form and state that you are potentially looking for an Internship or an Apprenticeship. We will keep your details on file and if a position does open up we will contact you accordingly.
A Note for Businesses
If you are a business and wish to provide us with a specific service then feel free to email us with the details of what service your business can provide to us including your contact details so that one of our team can get back to you if we wish to discuss any details. Businesses should email us to the email address shown below: